Igntn convsn kit?

 There's a number of different options.  You can get the entire performance
upgrade kit built by Mopar Performance from any speed catalog.  I have JEG's
here in front of me, and the part numbers are:

318/340/360: 312-P3690426  191.99
383-400:  312-P3690427  191.99
413-426-440-HEMI: 312-P3690428: 191.99

Summit, www.summitracing.com has the same part numbers, just replace the 312
portion with DCC.

You can also find them on Ebay.

It should be noted that these are performance systems with distributors that
have a bit of a performance advance curve.  If you like spirited driving, it
should be great, but if you're just crusing around town, it might be a bit
too much for your tastes.  If you do not want this, you might want to look
into converting via a Pertronix Ignitor system.  It just bolts into your
stock distributor with no external modification.  Some people I know really
like them, some people I know have problems with them.  I don't own one so I
cannot comment one way or another.

Ray Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop