Igntn convsn kit?

Im going to convert my points to an electronic system. I am looking for a
kit. I have been having really bad luck finding one. Autozone

<snip>

Look at www.summitracing.com for item #DCC-3690428  Cost is 191.95.

This is the complete kit including new distributor for 413/440 engined cars.  I
just ordered one myself last week (thank goodness for tax refunds!!!) and an
anxiously awaiting the UPS arrival.

                       Steve B.