Parts needed

Whe are just joined the IML yesterday

We ecently both a chrysler imperial 1953 but there are some parts missing

Doorlock (driver site) complete
Door opener on the inside (drive site)
4 switch panel for power windows (driver site)

Whe are trying to get the car running to go to the dutch meeting on 13 july and
whe have to cleare the APK this is a kind of test from the goverment to ged the
car aproved the drive on the dutch roads so we needs this parts to get past the test.

Is there anewone hoe can help us.

Thanks in advanced Wim