ebay spark plug covers

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: ebay spark plug covers

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 9:11 PM
Subject: ebay spark plug covers

Thanks Don I have been tracking these for a while when I last looked the reserve had not been reached and they were at $70 plus .I think they will price them selves out of my reach ($100 U.S is $210 kiwi )think I will look for just the covers,But thanks for keeping me in mind.regards Keith Hopping New Zealand.     Mick here from aust. These covers are hard to get over here too.but there one advantage with getting them.Most blokes with 392 's have them in hot rods or custom mopar's.So they do not like them.They prefer the late model set up so they look like 426 hemi's.So Keith try some hot rod clubs in NZ.I will keep a eye out over here for you too,They do come up sometimes.Also Lowell Howe has them for$ 70 US a pair.   All the best Mick 58 coupe