Alternator Lights-'74 Imperial

Sounds quite normal to me.  As long as it goies out again, you're ok.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark E Blitman" <markblitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 4:24 PM
Subject: IML: Alternator Lights-'74 Imperial

hi all..need a little advice..the little red light lights up in the
morning before it cranks over..during the day it comes on while cranking
and then goes out..the needle moves slightly to charge while on cold
idle and then returns to the center...red light never comes on while
driving or idling even with all power accessories going strong..is this
normal operation?  thanks!