Any Texans know this car???

Well here's the info so far on my 68 NON-ATC A/C car:

    Was originally sold in San Antonio,Tx by O.R. Mitchell Chrysler to a

C.L. Stabbert ( I saw an old reg slip with a Pearl Stabbert) with a
delivery date of 3-27-68.Pearl Stabbert shows an address later of Dallas

Tx. Then it gets foggy. The previous owner(before me) said he got it
from a printer(?) for payment on services rendered. Who the printer was
in Dallas is unknown. And where he got it from is also unknown.
   I do know the car was originally white with a green vinyl roof but it

was repainted to green with a white vinyl roof(repainted) and the
repaint is showing a bit of wear.It has dark green leather in pretty
good condition. Also as previously mentioned it is a
68 with NON ATC A/C; in other words it has the standard A/C.
It has :
Pw, Power split bench seats,PDL,PVW, Auto pilot,AM/FM,
non tilt-a-scope steering,Sentinel(headlites????) and as mentioned
before standard A/C.

  It also has a Texas Inspection stamp in the left lower corner of the
 windshield. It has a # 11 in the top left corner of the stamp and
a #9 in the bottom right hand corner. Anybody in Texas have any
 Info on this car???
Thanks
Don Savard