68 Crown fender tag help

Could you resend the tag information with just the letters that have numbers
under them?   Your post arrived with the letter and numbers completely out
of alignment,

Part of the bottom two lines I can decode :
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8      ax          trm  pnt       ubs
      0                          2            M9F WW1   W M
YM43        81     5        83           A29  095621

The tag is actually read left to right, bottom to top :

YM43        81     5        83           A29  095621

YM43 :  Make / series / body style
  Y - Imperial
  M - Crown
  4 - 4-door
  3 - hardtop
81 : Engine : 440, 4-bbl, single exhaust
5 :  Transmission : 395 : Torqueflite
83 : Tires : 7.72x14, whitewall, 4-ply
A29  095621 : Shipping Order Number
  A29 is also scheduled build date : October 29, 1967

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8      ax          trm  pnt       ubs
      0                          2            M9F WW1   W M

3 : Mouldings
  0 ?? = 540 : Belt line

AX : Axle -
  A = 2 : 402 : 2.94:1 with 8.75" diff.
  X = blank : no Sure-Grip

TRM : Interior Trim : M9F
  M - Medium price class
  9 - Bench seat
  F - Green

PNT : Exterior Paint
  W - Roof : White
  W - Body : White
  1 - Single tone

UBS :  Tirm paint / stripes
  U = Upper door frame
    W : White
  B = Buffed paint
   (blank) - no buffing
  S = Stripes
    M : Horizontal accent (painted) - Chestnut