From: "Kerry Pinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 8:41 AM
Subject: IML: More paint saga posted- never too old to learn

Well, I learned I was doing some stuff wrong when I emailed a painter friend
and asked some questions.  He was gracious enough to allow me to post our
conversation and it is a gem.  Lots of tricks from a real pro!

http://imperialclub.com/repair/body/painting101/index.htm

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques