Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 63 crown convertibles

David: If you get any reply from any other member about your sticky slow windows, could  you please email me and let me know. I own a 1967 Imperial that I am having the same problems with. Your help will be deeply apppreciated. Thanks Francis

 Elizabeth KERR <lizkerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are having some problems with electric windows, they are sticky and slow.
can anyone suggest a solution. Also we need to buy a new top. Does anyone
have a contact for this?

Regards

Liz Kerr