what is the "leather option" for a 60 Crown Sedan

what is the "leather option" for a 60 Crown Sedan

Dear members,
I am confused as to what the 1960 leather option consisted of.  I have a
1960 Crown 4-door sedan that came standard with ribbed nylon seat inserts
with wool bolsters along the sides and edges.  The wool felt-like material
on the bolsters is so fragile and easily damaged that I would like to go
back with leather bolsters as shown in the brochure for the 4-door hardtop.
I have heard that the two and four door hardtop Crowns came standard with
the nylon inserts and leather bolsters, the sedans with wool, the brochure
seems to indicate this butI have not confirmed this.

I have a magazine ad showing a white Crown 4-door hardtop with an all white
leather interior, door panels too.  Is this the leather option for crowns?
Has anyone seen a 60 4-door with full leather?

I want to retain my nylon inserts and go to leather bolsters, would this be
a correct possibility for a  4-door sedan?

My door panels have the ribbed fabric and are mint so if the leather option
included doing the door panels I will go back to the wool.  My wool survived
as long as it did only because it had factory installed clear plastic seat
covers and I know what everyone thinks of that!  I am afraid the wool just
won't last exposed to normal daily use.

Dietmar Frensmeyer's 4-door sedan shows leather bolsters with ribbed nylon
inserts and leather covering on the plastic door post center plastic, I
would be surprised if that was original.

I would like to hear from anyone who has seen original Crown interiors with
the leather option. My interior is black and silver so I am guessing silver
metallic leather would be appropriate. Thanks,

Contact Richard Burgess at tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx