Please Welcome a New Member De Vere Bredvik (1960-1975)

Please Welcome a New Member De Vere Bredvik (1960-1975)

New Subscriber(s): De Vere M. Bredvik
Email Address is: dmbredvik@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Grand Junction, Colorado

Car(s) owned: 45+ 1960-1975.

Self-Introduction:  Hi! I have been collecting Imperials since 1983 and I
have around 45 to date including a 64, 65,and 66 convertable. My oldest is a
1960 4-door and the newest is a 1975 coupe with factory sunroof. I am
planning on restoring 2 of the convertables and about 15 of my fovorite
years. I am checkng out this club to see what is out there as far as other
Imperial owners and collectors. I still own my first car a 1971 Chrysler New
Yorker! The New Yorker was my introduction to the "Upline" Imperial. (I did
not have power windows or seats in the New Yorker)