Which pads for 69 Budd disc brakes

Recently there was mention of the correct part number for the pads on 67-69 Budd front disc brakes.  Apparently some stores list the wrong pads.  I just ordered rebuilt calipers and purchased D85 pads as per their computer listing.  I am planning on doing the brakes this weekend and was hoping someone might be able to verify that I have the correct pads.  Any help....

Thanks,
john