Electroluminescent Power Supply

Dick Benjamin wrote:

> MJ2955 is a Motorola number - you can buy these from your local electronic
> parts supply house, but there may be a minimum order size.

*** Neither I nor some of my electronic freiends can find the part number or the
transistor anywhere. If they are at a local electronic store, we can't find
it.***

> Note that this
> replacement is a Silicon transistor, thus the bias resistor has to be
> changed.  When I wrote this all up a few years ago, I did the calculations
> and put the correct new value in the report.  You should be able to find
> this on the IML site by searching the archives.   Are you saying Radio Shack
> no longer stocks that part number?

***I can not find the Radio Shack  part number (276-2043) in any store. I went
to the Radio Shack web site and they do not recognize the number. I went to the
store and they don't have a reference either. (Most of them know only what is on
the shelf....and I wonder if they know much about that.)***