Electroluminescent pak parts

I believe the NEWARK company catalog has those parts,  they are a very large
national supplier of electronic components. I was looking for the capacitor
for the EL power supply, as the local Radio Shack droids only knew what
their computer told them, and NONE of the folks in the local stores here are
of the electrical/electronic tinkerer and inventor types that Radio Shack
was once known for.  I believe that unless you can find someone who actually
knows what a transistor or a capacitor is and does, all youll find at Radio
Shack will be a blank stare.  Not to fault them as an entity, just a sign of
the times.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe