80s Imp Cornering lamp replacement

"Rob P" <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
==============================
Subject: IML: side marker/cornering lamps
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 00:50:03 -0500
On an Imperial topic: My '83 has cornering lamps and the passenger side
socket is rusted out.  What other cars had the same socket? Just so I know
where to look when yarding this summer.
Rob
Rob,

I found an 83 Dodge Mirada that had the cornering lamps.  I had to replace my passenger side one on my 83 Imp with socket rot.  (Boy, that was a NICE Mirada, too.  I would have loved to keep it as a daily driver.  It was LOADED, and was Silver/Black two tone.  Too bad the left front was pushed up into a pancake.)

I would imagine that a 80-83 Cordoba would be a possibility too.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx