Please Welcome a New Member Jay King (1973)

Please Welcome a New Member Jay King (1973)

New Subscriber(s): Jay King
Email Address is: j_king@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Mississippi

Car(s) owned: 1973 LeBaron four-door hardtop (soon!)

Self-Introduction: I've loved Imperials all my life; the first car I can
remember riding in was a 1964 Crown, and I learned to drive in a 1969
LeBaron. I am buying KerryP's "new" 1973 LeBaron, and my 14-year-old son and
I are looking forward to working on it together.