Please Welcome a New Member Steven M. Rustin Jr. (1972)

Please Welcome a New Member Steven M. Rustin Jr. (1972)

New Subscriber(s): Steven M. Rustin Jr.
Email Address is: imperial252@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: St. Paul, MN

Car(s) owned: 1972 Imperial LeBaron (Gold w/ black vinyl roof)

Self-Introduction: Hi my name is Steven M. Rustin Jr. I bought my 1972
Imperial from my dad when I was 18. I'm currently 20 and live in St. Paul
with my girl friend. Every Friday Night there is a car show in North St.
Paul that I attend with my imperial and occasionaly my girlfriend.