> Imperial cars
> ride pride
> inspire awe
>
> and just for fun
>
> Spongebob Squarepants
> lotta syllables
> for Haiku!

Actually, the correct form for Haiku is 5/7/5
syllables.

> We have a talented Haiku in the IML club who had a
> delighful one about his
> bedroom junkyard, help -  his name escapes me (Is it

I was the budding Haiku artist...unfortunately, I
don't write these things down, but I vaguely recall
the one you mention.  I think it went something like:

Imperial parts
Adorn my floors and my walls
A junkyard bedroom.

Of course, since I'm now Imp-less, the parts are
disappearing as rabid ebayers gobble them up.

Glad you liked the Haikus!!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Otis Davidson