Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 1:21 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Washing your Imperial

What to use to wash your Imperial has been a topic before and I wanted to
mention "No. 7 Car and Truck Wash." I remember when I was young DuPont made
this and then a few years ago RainDance was listed as the maker. Now I
notice my most recent can says Cyclo Industries Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
They have other products such as wax and polish.  Like "Leatherique" that
has been mentioned to preserve leather, this stuff is the best I have found
for washing the car.  It is hard to come by though, as only my big local
parts house carries the line.  K-Mart and Wal-Mart don't carry it anymore.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial