From: Hugh & Therese [mailto: hugtrees@xxxxxxxx]
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:51:35 -0600
Subject: IML: Texas Meet, anyone?

Hi.  Any Texas folks want to try to have a spring meet again this year?  We
have had one for the last two years in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.  I'd like
to keep the momentum going, because its so nice to meet other Imperialists,
compare rides and swap stories.

I'm open to trying a different area, such as Houston, but as I intend to go
up to Dallas / Fort Worth anyway, in the spring, I'd just as soon meet
there.  I want to ride the Tarantula steam train plus revisit the pate
Museum, so one way or another I will be going there, now that I have found
some gainful employment and can afford it.  I start a new job on Monday.

What I'd like to do this year is meet at the Pate Museum.  It's quite easy
to find.  I also know it's a long way from Dallas, but so is Houston and San
Antonio and Louisiana, and there were so few participants from Dallas / Fort
Worth there last year anyway, I think a wee drive in the morning won't kill
you.

Reply to the list or to me directly at

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

I look forward to having another good get together.  We had seven or eight
cars last year.  I am thinking of March or April.  Once folks let me know
what dates they are available, we can select the most popular time.

There are some pictures form last year here:

http://www.58imperial.com/photoalbum

I have lost Haden's e-mail address.  If we can meet at the pate he will be
happy, as it is quite close to his place.  If anyone has his e-mail, could
you forward this to him, and send me his address?  Thanks.