Electronic Voice

Actually, they had a on/off switch for them in the
glove box because it would get to be a PITA after a
while at times...

There's a site on the net which will actually talk you
through adding EVA to a non-EVA 80's Mopar, even lists
all the parts, sensors you would need.

I would go and add it, but it would take forever to
find all the sensors et al needed for it to work in a
90's AC/AY!