rear brake cablesfor a1966 IMP

To Kerry and any one out there
I need to get two rear brake cables for my 66 IMP h/top. Can any one tell me
where I can get these please, as I'm in England I will have to order from
the USA so I need some one reliable.

Thank you all.

                        David Munson

>From: "Kerry Pinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: IML: 1969 Imperial
>Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:55:55 -0600
>
>AC Compressors are easy.  Its and RV2 and can be found anywhere.  Some
>people shy away from the cheapies at AutoZone, others have had good luck.
>In the 110 buck range or less.
>
>Budd Calipers are available at most parts house chains.  Pads are harder to
>find.  They say they have them but what they actually deliver are the D85
>pads instead of the correct D10 pads.  I have D10 pads.  Email me privately
>if you need some.
>
>KerryP
>Patch panels fabricated
>Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
>dte.net/57imperial
>Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
>bunch of lesser marques

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059