chrysler airflow

In a message dated 2/25/2003 8:30:02 AM Central Standard Time, PNigelW@xxxxxxx writes:

Things are never quite as straight forward as on thinks when it comes to Automotive History, In England the 1934 De Soto SE Airflow (3956cc 6 cylinder, please dont ask me for the engine size in cubic inches..I havent a clue..) was sold under the Chrysler name as the Chrysler Croydon Airflow Six, and was probably assembled in England at Kew.

Regards

Nigel Plant

This is a 241 cubic inch motor!
Ron ...