51-52 Imperial

Can anyone help find the right year for my car I belive it is a 52 , The Model
# is 55 . The car has the tag under the hood , I cant tell you what the body #
is as I have it parked over at the doghouse right now. any info will help
greatly ..I had looked in the Imperials by year but my model # was not shown .

Thank-You !!
Craig Price

The more you disapprove, the more fun it is for us.

Sign up for FREE email from Kiss My Ass at http://www.kissmyass.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag