re-i know im not supposed to as this question

re-i know im not supposed to as this question

thanks everyone who offered me advise on our 37 dodge,I put it to auction here in nz with allot of interest but no bids,we seem to have fairly tough laws getting the older cars on the road and this old panel van does need restoring but wouldn't be too hard but would need the right person, we only have a population of 4 million so not to many of them into old Chryslers lol, but maybe aussie might be an option, and I think I will try the nz auction site again as well, I think I got thinking to hard when I couldn't find many old Chrysler trucks on ebay and started to think they  were all used up in ww2,(brain ticking over too much lol) and its not a humpback just a made up body for nz but its still a cool unit and im sure if I keep trying it will sell eventually(hopefully lol) my hubby keeps seeing another imperial he has always wanted(I have heard that one so many times,always another year etc) and so I do believe we are becoming quite loyal to the old imperial, to answer the question on shipping it cost me $3000 us to ship my Le Baron and our dollar is worth only half of the us dollar so for us its quite an expense and we can only afford the imperials that need restoring but hey least another one has been saved from being parted out even though its half way around the world.
and I thought it a hard case how another lady called Tracy has a 60 le baron too,and a very nice car she and her hubby own, mine should hopefully one day look as good as there's.
thanks all for your advise
Tracy
p.s lol means laugh out loud,just for those who wondered what on earth that means