Please Welcome New Members Tibor & Lydia Ellinger

Please Welcome New Members Tibor & Lydia Ellinger

New Subscriber(s): Tibor Frank Ellinger and Lydia Ellinger
Email Address is: ellingerr@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Cleveland Oh.

Car(s) owned: none, I'm looking.

Self-Introduction: I'm 50 years old I work for Ford Motor Co. as a Union
Head. We drag race Mopar race cars. I have never owned an Imperial but
always liked the looks of the 55 through 63 cars. We own a 70 Plymouth
Duster 340 4spd car, it is now a race car. A 75 Dart Sport 9.90 race car. A
dragster My Son races. A 65 Valiant Signet, V8, Auto,bucket seats. 71
Valiant 4dr that is a sreet car but runs 11.50's and a restored 63 Falcon
Sprint V8 4sp. like we had in High School 35 years ago. I have this crazy
idea that towing the 65 Valiant with a 57-63 Imperial would be really cool.
I don't know if it would be a good idea though.