64-66 body question

In 1966, they are held on by a combination of nuts and
bolts and plastic fasteners.  (1964-65 are likely
similar.)

The front fenders are all nuts and bolts.  Note:  the
fender liner panel in front of the front wheel will
have to come out to gain access to some of these nuts
at the leading edge of the fender.

The rear fenders are mostly nuts and bolts, except for
several plastic fasteners around the "C" pillar.
These are unique in that they are posts in the trim
that fit down into the plastic holders.  Just
carefully pull up and out.  Note:  be sure to seal
these openings in the fender well when re-installing
or you will have leaks in your trunk.

The doors have one nut and bolt assembly at either end
of the trim.  The remainder of the trim is retained by
plastic fasteners.  Carefully pry the trim from the
plastic retainers.  I would suggest doing it on the
side facing the interior of the car - less likelihood
of paint damage, and more easily repaired if there is
any.  Use a "padded" pry tool - one wrapped with a
layer of duct tape to prevent paint damage.

Best of luck with your project.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible