Imperial ramblings

Hugh,

Good luck!!  I am close to getting myself
'terminated' where I work.  I almost wish
they would let me go.  FAR less stress.
Far more time to work on "Angles" as I
may name my 83.

Holley carbs.  Now that I think of it, my
1979 Dodge Magnum had a Holley carb,
and from what I have been reading, it MUST
have been why that 360 ran like crap most
of the time.  I would tune it up, and the next
day (or even later the SAME day) it would
shake, rattle and roll.

I looked into the sequential tail lights that
are spoken of on the site.  Has anyone
tried to install them on an 80s Imp?

I think it might be kinda 'kool' to have.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!