triple cosmic imperial experience

Many of the classic cars used in movies are privately owned. If you live close to Hollywood, you can register your old car with the studios, for when they may need to use it. I am planning on doing this in the summer after my car looks a little better, and hopefully my car can start making some money on it's own to keep itself up, while at the same time becoming a star!
Bill '59 Crown