AVS back in production

Apparently Bill's problem is that his AVS has no adjustments. It's factor
set or something. I've never heard of this and I thought they only did that
with the later emission control carbs. Mid 70s-early 80s. I would assume
when they rebuilt it they could have restore the adjustability. That's why
he wants a replacement.
Rob