Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 5:14 PM
Subject: IML: Electrical problems, Imperial-59

Hello everybody on IML

For a couple week ago I found out that the wiring harness is damaged by fire in my Imperial -59 and I have started to create a new wiring harness. When I started this job  I found out that a small pedal is connected to the electric system.This pedal is mounted behind the brake pedal and it is black with a small grey rubber.

I wonder what is the function for this pedal ?

I also need help to find wirinig diagram for the auto pilot, this wiring harness is disconnected from the car and I don.t know where I will connect this wiring harness into the electric system.

On the main cylinder for the brakes there is a switch mounted,  is this for the stop lights, if it is for the stop lights what is the function for the switch mounted on the brake pedal, is this  for the auto pilot ?

Regards
Anders
Sweden

Imperial 4-door HT -59