convertible top

Hi All.
The question about the c. top reminded me that I have a nos top that is black that I bought off of ebay.
I was going to use it until I found out that my car is the car that Chrysler built for there show car for the 68 model so I put the white top back on.
If anyone needs one it is for sale for $150.00 + shipping.
The ad for the top said that it fits 67&68 c bodies and Imperials.
If interested email me at bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is also nice to start thinking about Carlisle this July since there is still 2 feet of snow on the ground here.
I hope to meet a lot of you there this year.
Bob