Early Imperial FM

Hola

The first FM's for the Imperial line showed up in 1964.  And yes the radio is
built by Delco.  Even tho it looks as the Caddy/Buick built unit from Delco
the face plate has differant sizing.  If your '64 to '66 AM/FM has a
operating problem you can use the GM model as a spare parts supply.  I did
this so that I could get my '66 radio in proper operating manner.  The the
other differance is the GM version does not use 8 ohms as the MoPar family of
audio speakers and the antenna up/down switching is built into the radio.

                                                   Rodger & Gabby
                                       cruzin the rows @ the salvage yd

'47 De Soto Custom (AM w/single spkr)
'63 Le Baron  (AM w/dual spkr's)
'66 Le Baron  (AM/FM w/dual spkr's & reverb)