AVS carb id

I think it was also used in some HP engines destined for California.

Anyway, I am still in the dark in terms of cfm, but my guess of 600 is still a
reasonable estimate.  This engine will probably love an extra 100, or 150 cfm.
Thanks all for helping.

I am not selling this carb.  It is destined to go to the black LeBaron and
replace the Rochester.  I can do it only after I find a higher cfm replacement
for the green car, and after I find a suitable intake manifold for the black
car (it now has a 78 iron manifold, presumably replaced in order to fit the
Rochester, I will replace it at some point with an Ederblock, so that the AVS
will fit).

D^2, 2x68