A Saturday Drive

Hola

Is there an Imperlist who just may have the time to check out a '67 2dr for
me.  Spring is on the way and by going for a ride to check out this Imperial
would be a good time to get in the mood.

This is what I know, from what I've been told..... The car has been in a
closed storage for some time.  ( That's seller speak for "Flat and Dry Rotted
Tires")  The man who I spoke with said the car is his Mother-In-Laws.

If you live west of Calgary or north of Seattle this Imperial is not to far
from you.  The car is located at Hundred Mile House, B.C.  If you are like me
and like adventures please contact me directly.

                                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                                       Colo Spgs