Imperials sighting

While driving home from work last week on the newly opened 210 freeway in
the Rancho Cucamonga/Fontana area of Southern California I spotted a 1973
Imperial that appeared to be brown (or some other dark color-it was dark
outside) heading eastbound. Does that belong to someone on our list?
Thanks!
Randy
'73 LeBaron