Please Welcome a New Member George Laurie

Please Welcome a New Member George Laurie

New Subscriber(s): George Laurie
Email Address is: georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Noosa, Queensland, Australia

Car(s) owned: Non

Self-Introduction: George here, Mopar nut from way back. I have owned a
number of rare Mopars including a 300F, but not am Imperial as yet. Some of
you will already know me because you have bourght Reproduction Lenses from
me, and I am sure a lot more of you will be in the future, as I intend
expanding the number of Imperial Lenses I make as I go along, I am also very
interested in Reproducing any and all Plastic Emblems ( and maybe a few Gold
etc ) so just let me know what you need and I will see what I can do. The
Big News today is that I am now making the 62 Imperial Tails, these are NOS+
Quality and Unconditionaly Guaranted as with all my Parts, and the 55
Back-up Lenses and 57 Only Park ( as well as the 57/58 Back-up Lenses ) are
just around the corner, so get your orders in or you will be on the end of
the list and have to wait for yours! ps- almost bourght a 61 here in OZ many
years ago, but it was sooooo ugly I chickened out, now the 60 that would be
a different story!