prestone leak

Could definitely be the cap. My 72  was losing coolant last fall but not
consistently. Replaced the cap and all was well. Until the Autotemp II servo
cracked a few weeks ago. But I found another one off of a Mercedes at the
junk yard. It is not the aluminum one but at least it does not leak and only
cost $10.00.Those heater hoses that run from the firewall to the servo are
sure a bear to change. Had to drop the inner fender down to get access to
them as they had the old spring clamps on them. Probably original.

Robin Giesbrecht