Paint Question

Tim;
The color to which you refer is Sand Dune Beige.  I'm quite sure I've never
seen it on any Imperial or Chrysler.  It looks like it could be pretty-- a kind
of pale, fleshy beige and could be set off nicely with a white top, tho it's
not listed as a choice.  The "legal" choices are black (dramatic) or Rosewood
Tan.

The '55 color chip chart shows nothing like it. Desert Sand is a taupe tan and
Platinum is white.

Cheers,
Roger
(the one from Phoenix)