IML auto temp II

About 10 years ago, I had this same problem with my '72 Coupe.  At that
time, NAPA sold a  manual heater control valve in which the bottom section
looked just the servo controlled Auto Temp II, but the top half had none of
the controls or the servo motor.  I DID, however, have that seal, all new
and pliable, in there.  By dissassembling the new NAPA unit, I was able to
reseal my old Auto Temp II unit.

Try to get the folks at NAPA to allow you to look through the pictures of
their heater control valves.  You'll see one that has the same bottom end as
the Auto Temp II unit, (if they still have it).

Mark in Westminster, CO
'52 Chrysler Imperial 2-Door Hardtop