67 Imperial refurb, chapter 3

A week or so ago, I got the inspiration to bring my project up to date.  The
car is far from done, but all the body problems are taken care of, and we're
starting down the home stretch on the paint.

For those who have nothing better to do this afternoon, take a look at:

http://users.sdccu.net/dickb/1967%20imperial%20refurb%20project.doc

Dick Benjamin