59 Imp called into service

This afternoon while driving into work in my 300ZX in rather very wet weather here in Southern California, the car suddenly hydroplaned, and went out of control. As I tried to counter the skid I did a 360 degree spin and came out headed for the triangular barricade on the side of the freeway. I tried to turn again to avoid hitting the barricade, but slammed it first with the front passenger side, and then spun the rear into it, and the car came to rest. I pulled off on the shoulder and got out to see the damages which I thought would be excessive. Amazingly there was not one scratch or dent on the car, just a slightly scraped aero kit. The impact did appear to push back the right front wheel, since it was scraping the fender, so I could not drive it. Things like this always happen to me on the start of a weekend when every mechanic is closed. I don't have to be back at work till Monday, but it looks as though I'm going to have to call the Imperial into service for the time being. I'm really hoping the rain will be gone by Monday, since the Imperial has a few issues about driving in it. Mainly I hate to take it out in the rain, and the heater core is disconnected, and I have no interior fan, which means no defroster. Oh well, all I can hope for is that I didn't do any major damage to the wheel mechanism, and that the sun will come out tomorrow, it's only a day away!
That is one of my favorite show tunes.
Bill '59 Crown