Carlisle-Just a thought

=====================================
Dan Melnik wrote:

Hi All...is anyone keeping track of who or how many of the IML members
are
going to be at Carlisle...or 'might' be there? I was also wondering if
anyone
in the IML had a contact/family or business associate who might have some
t-
shirts with a logo on it so all those from the IML attending would find
each
other....its also good advertisement for non-IML members that might want
join up!
Just a thought. I am going to double-check the web aite to see if shirts
are
already being offered there, duh! I am also going to try and bride the
wife
into embroidering my name on the front of a shirt for the show assuming
that I
do finally make it there this year!
Just a thought!
Dan Melnik

Dan,

Last year one of the members brought some very nice
T-shirts to the show, and I and others bought some.

There were some posts not too long ago where he
wanted to see if anyone wanted to buy what he had
left, as he wasn't getting much response from the web
site.

I don't remember the guy's name.  Maybe he is reading
this.  He may have some left.  They were quite nice,
black with the club logo, and web site on them.

Also, someone else posted a web site that would
print logos on almost anything (including underwear!)
and I thought they had submitted the club logo to
them.

Anyone remember?

(PS the SUN IS SHINING!!  It got up to 50
yesterday, is already up to 55 today!  Let's
hope all this snow starts melting!!)

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx