1990: Question #2

Ok...

I did not want my very first post to be toooo long, so here is my second
question.  On my newly acquired 1990 Imperial, the air ride suspension
leaks down when the car is parked.  I mean the front end seems to be
sitting on the front tires.  The system does pump up when the car is
started but there is a definite leak down.  Also the ride quality does not
seem to be 100% as the front end dips at highway speeds, I think it is
only a short time before cupping of the tires will set in.

Help.

thanks
Allan