Budd Brakes for sale

>From another list, posted today.
Contact HIM, not me.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stretch" <steven.keeling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok gang, I am giving the list first shot at these before they go up
on E-bay.  I have the complete Budd brake setup from the 67 Sport
Fury parts car I bought to fix mine.  Everything is there minus the
proportioning valve.  This means calipers, rotors, bearings, spindle,
lower ball joint.  Can have the lower contol arm if you want it
also.  Make me a reasonable offer and its all yours.  I have to
finance the paint needed for my car.  So are there any takers?  E-
mail direct at: keeling383@xxxxxxxxxxx