Carter troubles on a '67

> Standard Time, "Greg Graham" <gregtx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> writes:
> All electrical components related to ignition have
> also been replaced (including starter relay).

Did you replace the points and condensor?  If so, you
might want to dig the old condensor out of the trash
and try again.  Just this week I purchased a new
condensor that turned out to be faulty causing the car
not to start.  I put the old condensor back on and it
fired right up.

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron
(3) 1971 Imperial LeBarons

=====
-- "My samoyed is smarter than your honor student."