Please Welcome a new Member Farlan DuBarry (1968)

Please Welcome a new Member Farlan DuBarry (1968)

New Subscriber(s): Farlan  DuBarry
Email Address is: fdubarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: western  washington

Car(s) owned: 1968  crown imperial  convertable grey with light blue
leatherI

Self-Introduction: ive 40 miles north of  Seattle im  77 yrs old  I was a
supt  with   cont. baking co last job was in anchorage alaska retired in
1990 mother passed away 1990 she left me her imperial it has 122440 miles
she had a accident caved in left rear pannel it sat with a tarp over it for
7 years before found parts replaced both rear pannels and trunk lid exterier
of car beautiful interior fair as im sure you have figured out im new using
a computer father had a 1932 crown impertal had 12 cyl have never seen one
since would like to talk mopar with you   have  a  good one