Four original triple whitewall tires for sale

Four original triple whitewall tires for sale

I have a set of four original Goodyear Custom Power Cushion 4 ply polyester cord 9.15 - 15 tires that I have decided to sell if anyone is interested.  They are the original tires off the 69 LeBaron I recently purchased.  The car has 27K miles, but these tires were apparently changed some time back, because I replaced the second set of bias ply tires that were mounted on the car when i purchased it. I believe the triple whitewalls were used from '66 through '69 and may have gone into the early 70's.  They are in very good shape and would be great for showing a car that is trailered, but i am sure they are hard as rocks and would not recommend driving much on them.  Two are in exceptionally good shape; two must have come off the front and have some wear on the edges, but still have significant tread depth.  I am asking $175 plus shipping for the set.  If interested, contact me off list or call 404-822-0069.

John -- Atlanta