Re: Fw: IML: 80s imp S,A. Tx

Hugh,

Glad to hear that you are busy at your new job.  Being busy must mean that you are selling vehicles and making money.  I for one would be interested to
hear how you are doing.

We have been home one week after being in Florida for the last four months.
It is great to be home, sure beats living in a motor home.  Everything at home was just as we left it, clean & neat, even the Imperial in the garage was free of dust, looked like it should be on a showroom floor.

Hey, take care,

Bill/Imp, 68's