1990 Imperial Questions

Well, my Dynasty has the same engine and almost the
same tranny configuration (and roughly the same body
mass) and I get around 17 mpg's in the winter (because
I idle the car to operating temps before I drive it)
and around 20-25 in the summer- if I drive easy on
her.

I can have a lead foot, and when I drive hard on the
car in the summer I tend to get around 18 mpgs.
--- Gregory Gryczan and Sandra Hudson